Join us in the Hamptons for the 10th annual Hamptons Restaurant Week extravaganza. The Hamptons Restaurant Week is presented by Long Island Restaurant & Marketing Hospitality Group and is focused on organizing and encouraging businesses on the East End of Long Island to provide bargain priced meals at some of areas top restaurants.
During Hamptons Restaurant Week, all participating restaurants will offer a three course prix fixe for $19.95 and/or $24.95 until closing, with the exception of Saturday evenings when the offer ends at 7pm.
While the East End of Long Island is famous for many things such as vacation destinations, wineries, golf courses and Bed & Breakfast Inns, it is also famous for its premier dining establishments.
Running from March 18th to March 25th visitors to Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast can visit one of many nearby restaurants for some of the finest dining in New York.
- Comtesse Therese Bistro (631) 779-2800
- Touch of Venice Restaurant (631) 298-5851
- noah’s (631) 477-6720
- North Fork Oyster Company (631) 477-6840
- Jamesport Country Kitchen (631) 722-3537
- Jamesport Manor Inn (631) 722-0500
- Legends Restaurant (631) 734-5123
- Vine Street Cafe (631) 749-3210
- La Maison Blanche (631) 749-1633
- Bayview Inn & Restaurant (631) 722-2659
- North Fork Table & Inn (631) 765-0177
Head to Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast Inn and find out why a getaway on the North Fork of Long Island to find out exactly why visitors continue to return season after season and year after year. Participating establishments will offer their own unique variety of a three-course prix fixe menu with the exclusion of Saturday evenings after 7pm. Some of the perks of Hamptons Restaurant Week include:
- Restaurants will offer their course menus for either $19.95 and/or $24.95
- Visitors to the participating establishments can try discounted bottles of wine from local vineyards for $19.95 or $24.95
- Participating vineyards will offer tasting room discounts with up to 15% off of bottles of their select wines, 20% off cases, or a flight of five tasting wines for $5
- The campaign also includes discounts at lodging properties and local vineyards