Just an easy, two-hour car or train ride from central Manhattan, in the quaint and picturesque town of Southold on Long Island’s North Fork, there is an inn where time seems to stand still.
Recently restored, Shorecrest Bed & Breakfast is a place where guests, on arrival, will feel their blood pressure drop as the stress of their busy lives melts away. The well-preserved Victorian mansion has been meticulously renovated to its original elegance and splendor, containing authentic period furnishings, fine original artwork and a collection of hand woven textiles. Visitors might imagine that they have walked through a time machine into another era, long since past.
The days and nights spent as a special guest of either Shorecrest B&B, Shorecrest Beach House or Southold Inlet House means that a vast array of activities and a variety of local events are right at one’s fingertips. Take part in all or some of the fun and interesting activities this area has to offer, such as:
- Beach combing, walking and sunbathing at our two private beaches
- Water sports like sailing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and canoeing
- Bicycle rentals for easy-does-it rides
- Wine tasting tours at local award-winning wineries
- Outdoor nature trail hikes, champagne picnics, and bird watching exhibitions
- Golf at the famous Islands End Golf and Country Club or one of many golf courses in the area
- Gourmet breakfast served in the elegant Victorian dining room
- Fine dining at nearby five star rated restaurants and wine bars
- Convenient day trips to Shelter Island, Sag Harbor, the Hamptons, and Montauk.
For those looking to spend their holidays or free time at a more relaxed and slower pace, then Shorecrest B&B is the perfect vacationer’s choice. Imagine taking unhurried, leisurely walks along the beach, reading a book while lounging in the hammock in the peaceful English-style perennial garden, antique hunting through vintage shops in nearby villages and hamlets, visiting museums and art galleries in Greenport, setting out on lighthouse off-shore journeys, clam digging at the water’s edge, or drinking a glass of regional wine while watching the sunset over the horizon; at Shorecrest B&B all this is possible.
Make reservations today for one of the five beautifully appointed rooms, each with private bath en suite. Check out our website at shorecrestbedandbreakfast.com for Shorecrest B&B’s room availability, rates, specials offers and packages.
Shorecrest B&B, located on Long Island, is long on fun, culture, and relaxation. Rejuvenate the body and soul by joining the many others who know why Shorecrest B&B was chosen as one of the best B&Bs in Long Island, New York State and beyond.